You should have received gold coins when you created your account. If you don't see that you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help get it squared away for you.
Articles in this section
- I already have an account - Do I automatically get 25 gold coins?
- Can I get gold coins retroactively for purchases?
- Can I get coins for my purchases at Target or other retailers?
- Can I use my gold coins and a discount at the same time?
- I was referred by a friend, why can’t I use their referral link?
- I referred a friend but I don’t see my $10 reward
- I have enough gold coins! Why can't I redeem my gold coins?
- Can I transfer or merge my gold coins between two separate accounts?
- How do I know what tier I am in?
- What do the tiers mean?